Information we collect:
- Some user interactions. We use Plausible for analytics. It doesn’t collect personal info and results are open for everyone: https://plausible.io/melme.io
- Some technical details. For example, we store IP address for 20 minutes when unregistered user submits events (if user authenticated, we store email instead). This is done as an anti-spam protection, which would not allow user to submit more than certain amount of posts/listings within a 20 minutes range.
Reasons we collect this information:
- Provide services. Such as sharing events with community, signing up for email letters or authentication.
- See the general information about how service is used. So we understand what features are needed and what redundant and shall be removed.
- Protect users from different sorts of attacks. Spam or DoS/DDoS (on cloudflare side), for example.
melme is an open source project, meaning you can actually go and see code for yourself(temporarily closed-sourced).
- This policy is subject to change in the future.
- This service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information to us.
Published: 2022-12-24 Last updated: 2023-12-04